Wedding showcased - The Knot magazine


I have had weddings featured on the Knot website, on Oxygen channel's Platinum Weddings and in several other bridal magazines, but this is a first for me...to have a wedding featured in the Destination Wedding portion of Knot magazine. I'm thrilled and a huge thanks to photographer, Leigh Miller, who submitted it. She also was sweet enough to send me a copy of the article so I could share it on my blog. This was truly a LOVELY wedding, at Casa del Mar in Cabo San Lucas. Magazine available now at your local bookstore!

Comments

  1. Thanks, Paulina! Let's try and get yours in The Knot as well! I am so excited about your upcoming wedding as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sun, Sand & A Mescal Toast: A True Elegant-Rustic Wedding on the Beach

A Beautiful Blend: An Indian/Mexican wedding

I Love Hearing From My Former Brides...