'08 Recap: 22 Amazing Weddings (Pt 1)

22 weddings! I can't believe I had the pleasure of working with so many wonderful brides, grooms, and families last year...truly a historic year for me as I produced some of the loveliest weddings of my career. I loved having the opportunity to plan with and share in these couples' most intimate and romantic moments as they exchanged their wedding vows. Please take a "walk" through 2008 with me (this is Part 1)...as we look at some of the photos and reminisce about these fairy-tale beach weddings...where my brides were all princesses, my grooms were all knights in shining armor (or flip-flops!), and the couples continue to live happily ever after.
Note: These are not in chronological order. Enjoy!
* * * * *
BRIDE and GROOM: Melody & Ross
WEDDING DATE: April 26, 2008
LOCATION: Villa Amanda - private villa, Cabo
GUEST COUNT: 70

“Thank you again so much for the most beautiful evening and for working so hard. I couldn't have gotten through the day without your help… It will forever be the most memorable and wonderful evening in my life!!”
Melody (Bride)








(Photos by Daniel Jireh)
* * * * *

BRIDE and GROOM: Rachel & Mike
WEDDING DATE: April 12, 2008
LOCATION: Fiesta Americana Imperial Suite, Cabo
GUEST COUNT: 110
ADDITIONAL EVENTS:
-Bridesmaid luncheon at Pancho's Restaurant
-Rehearsal Dinner at Cabo del Sol Golf Clubhouse

“Thank you for making my vision come true…Mike and I, my parents and our guests were absolutely blown away by the night. Everything was exactly as I imagined. Seriously, everything was perfect and beautiful. Thank you to you, your assistants, the Flower Cart and all of the vendors that helped make the evening truly magical. Please thank Velinda, again, for making me beautiful and send a special thanks to the DJ for playing awesome songs from my playlist and NOT playing HOT, HOT, HOT or YMCA. :) The fantastic white dance floor was packed all night."
-Rachel (Bride)










(Photos by Gilda Badillo)
* * * * *

BRIDE and GROOM: Traci & Brock
WEDDING DATE: Oct. 5, 2008
LOCATION: Casa del Mar
GUEST COUNT: 74

"Thank you so very much for handling my son's (and now, daughter-in-law’s) wedding…everything was so beautiful & surreal for me & I speak for the others!! I've never seen Brock & Traci as radiant & beautiful as I did during their vows to one another…Again, I thank you so much for all you did to make this all go so very smoothly for Traci & Brock."
-Kathy (Mother of the groom)










(Photos by Manuel Burgoin)

* * * * *

BRIDE and GROOM: Melissa & Jeff
WEDDING DATE: Feb. 19, 2008
LOCATION: Sunset Da Mona Lisa restaurant
GUEST COUNT: 18
ADDITIONAL EVENTS:-Rehearsal dinner at Pancho's Restaurant.








(Photos by Gilda Badillo)
* * * * *

BRIDE and GROOM: Erin & Trevor
WEDDING DATE: July 5, 2008
LOCATION: Sheraton Hacienda del Mar - Palapa Fiesta
GUEST COUNT: 76

Check out this link and see a great video showcasing this adorable couple. It's also a chance to check out the creative and talented Angel Zapien, videographer.

“Hi Katie, Thank you so much for EVERYTHING you did for us!! It truly was all we could have hoped for and more!! I can't wait to see the photos that Manuel took :)… I would absolutely love to be a reference for you!! I loved everything you did for us… We miss Cabo sooo much! We are so sad to be home:( “
-Erin (Bride)
* * * * *
BRIDE and GROOM: Christi & Mohammed
WEDDING DATE: June 1, 2008
LOCATION: Dreams Resort, Beach ceremony & Ocean Terrace reception
GUEST COUNT: 35
ADDITIONAL EVENTS:-Rehearsal dinner at Pancho's Restaurant

“Many, many thanks for orchestrating a most perfect wedding for us. Everyone said it was so much fun and how well everything came together. We watched the video last night and laughed and cried at the beauty of the entire event...we could not have done it without you!...You've been a huge part of my life for the last 6 months and I'm going to miss you like crazy.”
-Christi (Bride)







* * * * *

BRIDE and GROOM: Melissa & Matt
WEDDING DATE: June 7, 2008
LOCATION: Fiesta Americana, Beach ceremony, Whales Terrace Reception
GUEST COUNT: 73
“You did a fantastic job. Thank you for making it such a memorable experience for everyone…We can't wait to see the pictures. If we ever hear of anyone planning to marry in Cabo, we'll send them your way!”
-Melissa & Matt (Bride & Groom)









* * * * *

BRIDE and GROOM: Jennifer & Robert
WEDDING DATE: June 6, 2008
LOCATION: Sheraton Hacienda del Mar, Chapel ceremony, DeCortez Terrace Reception
GUEST COUNT: 37
ADDITIONAL EVENTS:-Rehearsal Dinner at Pancho's Restaurant













































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun, Sand & A Mescal Toast: A True Elegant-Rustic Wedding on the Beach

Coronado Wedding: Jessica & Joe

I Love Hearing From My Former Brides...