2008 Recap: Part 2

In Part 1, published in January, I showcased 8 of my beautiful 2008 weddings...
Now I'd like to share with you a few more that I truly loved! And please check back periodically on my blog as I continue to share the unique and special 2009 weddings I am producing as well.

But...back to 2008...

BRIDE & GROOM: Rachel & Bryan
WEDDING DATE: June 21, 2008
LOCATION: Sheraton Hacienda del Mar - Palapa Fiesta
GUEST COUNT: 36

“Thanks, Katie!! I appreciate all the work you have done for the wedding, the actual wedding day, and the check up and congrats after the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more organized and better wedding planner. You are so nice to work with and I hope to see continued success in your career.”
-Rachel

BRIDE & GROOM: Mindy & Jeff
WEDDING LOCATION: Sheraton Hacienda del Mar- Ceremony at DeCortez Beach, Reception on DeCortez Terrace
GUEST COUNT: Sat, July 19, 2008
“Thank you so much for all that you did in preparation of our wedding last weekend. Everything was beyond my expectations and beyond my wildest dreams! We had a blast and so did all of our guests and that was what was most important to me. I have you to thank for everything!!!”
-Mindy

BRIDE & GROOM: Tara & Chris
WEDDING DATE: Nov. 10, 2009
LOCATION: Casa del Mar - Beach ceremony, reception at the Casa del Mar Beach Club
GUEST COUNT: 82
ADDITIONAL EVENTS: Rehearsal Dinner at Pancho's Restaurant
"Thank you so much for everything, we can't imagine changing a thing. The wedding was absolutely wonderful and we had the best time. We have watched the video 3 times already! Our time in Cabo was amazing and we will treasure the memories forever. Thank you so much for everything you did for us, everyone has raved about both parties, Welcome Dinner and the Wedding. We are very proud to have used you as our coordinator and would highly recommend you to anyone else planning a wedding in Los Cabos. Muchas Gracias!!"
-Tara


BRIDE & GROOM: Bianca & Eric
WEDDING DATE: June 22, 2008
LOCATION: Dreams Resort
GUEST COUNT: 52
ADDITIONAL EVENTS: Rehearsal dinner at Pancho's Restaurant
Thank you so much for all that you did to make our day PERFECT!! …We were truly impressed with you . The rehearsal dinner at Panchos was wonderful too…All of the vendors you recommended were wonderful and far better than I ever expected I would get in Cabo. Initially I thought that by having the wedding in Mexico I might have to lower some of the expectations that I had, however that was not the case at all! The flowers were beautiful, Velinda did my hair and make-up perfect, the cigar roller was a HUGE hit, I could go on and on… Please feel free to pass along my name as a reference if you should need to and if anyone I know is getting married in Cabo I will definitely recommend you and WIP!!”
To view a slideshow of Bianca & Eric's photos from their wedding, please click on this link.








































































BRIDE & GROOM:
WEDDING DATE:
LOCATION:
GUEST COUNT:
ADDITIONAL EVENTS:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun, Sand & A Mescal Toast: A True Elegant-Rustic Wedding on the Beach

Coronado Wedding: Jessica & Joe

I Love Hearing From My Former Brides...